Thursday 22 May 2014

RTI AGAINST MNREGA









I really Appreciate the work of my Facebook friend Chandan Sharma who is from Ghazipur ,UP..After reading my one facebook status regarding disclosure of scam in land registration through RTI with my help,he sought help from me.After getting help from me and some other friends,he has now filed RTI to the Block Development Officer seeking some information including the copy of Master Roll...He has also helped villagers to lodge complaint to the MO regarding not providing of Ration and Ration Card but falsely showing same in the official record...

He has written in his status:-

"गौरतलब है की मेरे गाँव में मेरा ग्राम प्रधान कोई भी विकास कार्य नहीं करवा रहा है। जैसे-मनरेगा के अंतर्गत कार्य होते नहीं है और पैसे उतार लिए जाते है। अतः मैंने एक आरटीआई फाइल करके ये सब जानने की कोशिश की है।

No comments:

Post a Comment